The Belmond Historical Society is open to everyone. It is dedicated to the past and present for the Future of the Belmond area. Members are encouraged to attend meetings and participate in activities whenever possible.
All donations shall be used to promote the work of the organization and its causes. Donors who wish to specify the use of their donation may do so.
Donations are tax deductible; however, membership dues are not deductible.
Join the Belmond Chapter of the Wright County Historical Society Today!
- Society meetings are held on the Second Friday of every month at 10:00 am at the museum
- Your membership support helps bring outstanding exhibits and educational programs, and preserves a local cultural treasure for everyone in the community
- Annual: $10 per individual
- Lifetime: $100 per individual
- Dues are collected by the membership chair
- All members receive a society membership card
Send membership payents to: Belmond Museum – 223 E. Main Street – Belmond, Iowa 50421